Authorization to leave the country

From January 15, 2017, a minor child living in mainland France, New Caledonia, French Polynesia or Wallis and Futuna, who travels abroad alone or without a parent, must be with an exit permit (AST). It is a form established and signed by a parent (or legal guardian). The form must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document from the signing parent.

> Formalities authorization to leave the country