Welcome aboard the A320 on Economy Class
As soon as you arrive at airport, enjoy services according to your needs
Remember to register on Internet to:
- Confirm your presence on board the flight
- Save time at airport
- Preselect your seat
- Book in advance your a la carte services
- Retrieve your boarding pass on your mobile with the iOS Wallet app
Many services are available at the airport:
- a currency exchange
- transport (taxi, shuttle bus, car rental)
- telephone booths for use with cards
- a postal counter for the purchase of telephone cards, mobile refills, envelopes and stamps
Complimentary Wifi is available within the airport.
A convivial and comfortable space
Comfort on A320
The Economy seats on our Airbus allow for a recline of more than 11°. The distance between the seats is 29" to 32" (73 to 81 cm) depending on the seats. In the central row, the armrests can be retracted into the backrest, thus allowing you to stretch out completely, when there is enough free seating in the cabin.
Need more informations, please visit the seatmap.
Entertainment on board
You can take advantage of a large range of audio and video programmes, available on demand through the Aircalin Player that you can configure on your tablets and smartphones before your trip.
By travelling in Economy class on our Airbus A.320, you will have the following comfort:
- The distance between the seats is 29” to 32” (73 to 81 cm) according to the seat
- Reclining seats by 15° allows you to relax during your flight
- In the central row, armrests are fully retractable to a vertical position
- A selection of national and international press
Need more informations, please visit the entertainment on board.
Caledonian flavours with gourmet French and international culinary traditions
Meals on board
On long haul flights departing from Nouméa, we serve meals that blend Caledonian flavours with gourmet French and international culinary traditions. Our hot meals are accompanied by an apéritif, and a selection of wines and spirits.
A PERFECT SELECTION FOR ON-BOARD SHOPPING
Our selection of duty-free items
Don’t miss our selection of duty-free items: perfumes, jewelry, brand-name alcohol and tobacco.
You can also discover local products like vanilla from Lifou, or niaouli from New Caledonia or leave with a model of one of our aircraft! An ideal selection for last-minute gift ideas.
All the items are sold under reserve of availability and only on board the aircraft.
All prices are marked in Pacific francs (XPF) and in Euro (€). Need more information, please visit our in-flight Shop.