Join us and become one of our privileged travellers. Your loyalty is rewarded and you have access to several advantages within an international network of over 72 partners.
Flying Blue loyalty program
When joining the Flying Blue loyalty program, it is easy to earn and use Miles with Aircalin and over 72 partners. Your Miles are automatically credited to your Flying Blue account and allow you to earn an “Award ticket” to your favourite destination or enjoy the numerous offers that are exclusive to Flying Blue members.
The Flying Blue program has 4 membership levels: Explorer, Silver (also called Elite), Gold and Platinum (also called Elite Plus).
Each gives access to specific advantages and privileges. Your membership level is determined by the number of earned Experience Points (XP). The more you travel with Aircalin and the airline partners (Air France, KLM, Alitalia, Korean Air, Vietnam Airlines, Garuda…), the faster you will achieve a higher membership level and enjoy exclusive advantages.
When travelling on Aircalin flights*, you enjoy the following Flying Blue advantages:
- Experience Points (XP) earning, which allow you to reach a higher membership level (Silver, Gold or Platinum)
- Miles earning that can be redeemed for reward tickets, upgrades and excess baggages
- Bonus of Elite to earn extra Miles for Elite (Silver) and Elite Plus (Gold and Platinum) members
- Exclusive travelling conditions for Elite Plus (Gold and Platinum), Club 2000, Platinum for Life and Ultimate Platinum members
* An Aircalin flight means:
- a flight marketed under Aircalin code (e.g. SB800) or Air France code (e.g. AF275), and
- operated by Aircalin or one of our partners Air New Zealand (NZ), Qantas (QF), Air Tahiti Nui (TN) or Air Vanuatu (NF).
How to reach a higher membership level?
Experience points (« XP ») determine your membership status.
Threshold of the different membership levels:
- Explorer = entry level (no threshold)
- Silver = 100 XP
- Gold = 180 XP
- Platinum = 300 XP
The number of earned Experience points depend on the:
- flight type (defined according to the distance in miles)
- travel cabin
Miles and XP earning table on Aircalin flights
When travelling with Aircalin, you earn Miles depending on:
- the travelled distance,
- the booking class and
- your membership level (Silver, Gold, Platinum), which allows you to benefit from an Elite Bonus to earn additional Miles.
Your Miles are converted in XP according to the travelled distance and cabin.
** For a one-way trip in Economy Class.
You don’t earn Miles on domestic flights operated between Wallis and Futuna.
Miles earning table according to your booking class
Elite Bonus table accordind to your membership level
Thanks to your membership level, from Silver (or Elite), you earn an extra bonus of Miles.
- Flying Blue Explorer: no bonus
- Flying Blue Silver: 50%
- Flying Blue Gold: 75%
- Flying Blue Platinum: 100%
Example of Miles Accrual Calculation
To calculate the Miles earned:
- Distance travelled in miles X Booking Class earning percentage.
If you qualify for an Elite Bonus, you get additional Miles as follows:
- (Distance travelled in miles X Booking Class Earning percentage) X Elite Bonus earning percentage.
This latter is applied to the distance multiplied by the Booking Class earning percentage. When calculating this Elite Bonus, the Booking Class earning percentage is capped at 100%.
Once you have earned a certain level of Miles, you can redeem them for the following awards:
- Award tickets on Aircalin's network, on Aircalin, Qantas or Air New Zealand operated flights
Return flight scheme is equivalent to the one-way scheme X 2.
- Free upgrades on flights operated by Aircalin
Regardless of your booking class, spoil yourself to a reward upgrade on any of Aircalin's flights within its network.
* Premium Economy cabin is not available on flights operated between Noumea and: Auckland, Melbourne, Wallis, Nadi, Port Vila, and Nadi and Wallis.
Premium Economy cabin is available on flights operated between Noumea and Sydney, Brisbane on certain dates only.
- Free extra baggage on flights operated by Aircalin
- 1st piece of 23 kg: 10 000 Miles
- 2nd piece of 23 kg: 40 000 Miles
Example for 2 extra baggages: 10 000 + 40 000 = 50 000 Miles
Example for 3 extra baggages: 10 000 + 40 000 + 40 000 = 90 000 Miles
- A vast selection of goods and services in travel, tourism and retail (including in New Caledonia from over 10 partners)
- Contact your Flying Blue Service Centre, 48 hours before your departure date at the latest.
- Book your award ticket online until the day of your flight departure.
- Award tickets are subject to validity. They can be booked one way or return.
- Your award ticket is valid 1 year from the issuing date.
- Airport and security taxes remain at your charge (amount confirmed at booking, to be paid to issue your ticket).
- A fee of 45 € applies for any change or cancellation of an award ticket.
When you travel with Aircalin, your loyalty is rewarded. As a Silver (Elite), Gold, Platinum (Elite Plus), Platinum for Life or Ultimate Platinum member, you have access to exclusive advantages.
> Free Business Lounge access
* You also are entitled to your 2 free lounge entries when you are in transit and connecting to or from an international flight operated by Air France, KLM or another SkyTeam partner airline on the same day. You just need to present your
boarding pass of your previous or next international flight together with your Gold, Platinum or C2000 card. Business lounge access for your guest is subject to lounge availability.
> Free extra baggage
** The extra baggage is checked all the way to your final destination when you are connecting to or from a flight operated by Air France, Hop!, Transavia, Joon, KLM or another SkyTeam partner airline on the same day.
Itinerary example: Noumea - Nice via Tokyo then Paris on a flight N°SB, AF or KL with a connecting flight Paris - Nice operated by Air France.
If you hold one single ticket including all your flights, the first operating carrier’s baggage allowance applies on your connecting flights
That is, in Economy: 3 PC x 23 kg from Noumea to Nice.
If you have two separate tickets (one Noumea – Paris via Tokyo and one Paris - Nice), each operating carrier’s baggage allowance applies.
That is, in Economy: 3 PC x 23 kg on Noumea - Paris via Tokyo flight; 2 PC x 23 kg on Paris - Nice flight.
> Sponsored traveller
A sponsored customer travelling with a reward ticket booked by a sponsor, who is either Gold, Platinum, Platinum for Life, Ultimate Platinum or C2000 member, enjoy their sponsor's travel advantages (abiding by the same conditions).