Security and quality
Operational safety and security are Aircalin's first priority.
They are the essential elements of the standards of quality followed by the company to ensure its customers’ satisfaction.
In order to meet the Authorities’ expectations in the implementation of regulations, but also those of their customers as far as service, the politics of AIRCALIN is centered on:
- A regular audit of safety and security operations set up within the Company and with sub-contractors concerned, operated by a dedicated Quality & Safety service.
- Permanent flight technical and commercial personnel training, to guarantee maintaining and developing competences in the fields of safety, salvation and security.
A DEDICATED QUALITY AND SAFETY SERVICE
The aim of this service is to:
- Establish and animate the company’s quality system respecting the current regulations
- Watch the procedures’ compliance and correct implementation to ensure safe operational practices, airplanes’ airworthiness and secure maintenance practices.
- Conduct all the necessary inner and outer quality audits.
- Consistently maintain such a level of safety that ensures order in the management of airplanes used by AIRCALIN under the best possible conditions of peace and quietness for passengers
- Liaise with the supervisory authorities in these domains.
A CONTINUOUS TRAINING
In its efforts to ensure the quality of its service, the company guarantees its flying, technical and commercial staff’s continuous training in salvage safety and security. The type and frequency of training are ruled by the French Ministry for Transports.
The safety training manual (first aid) is approved by the Civil Aviation. Technical safety trainings follow the IOSA (aerial security, dangerous goods, knowledge and management of unruly passengers, etc.)
In the scope of its safety program, IATA (International Air Transport Association) has set up a quality and safety program based on the most demanding standards of the industry: the IOSA program (IATA Operational Safety Audit).
AIRCALIN has successfully passed the corresponding audits and in now IOSA certified. Besides the French and European agreements she already naturally holds, this new certification underlines AIRCALIN’s will and ability to make her passengers benefit from the highest standards in the field.
MORE ABOUT IOSA AUDIT
IOSA audit is a world recognized assessment system designed to assess the concern management and the monitoring systems of an air carrier. IOSA has a fundamental goal which is to improve Safety.
A company wishing to obtain the IOSA label, i.e. to join IATA, must successfully undergo every second year an audit carried out by one of eight audit offices authorized by IATA in the world. The audit concerns all operational areas of an airline, which means management, quality and safety, in- flight operations, plane maintenance, freight activities and safety.
If the Company fails the IOSA audit, it no longer is a member of IATA, so it no longer appears on the authorized companies list available on the IATA internet site.
Committed to improving quality since 2010 through a « Client Project », AIRCALIN has been certified ISO 9001 since August 2015.
Through this new certification, AIRCALIN commits to continuing improvement and client satisfaction in all areas of the Company’s activity in the territory of New Caledonia.
Concretely, this means:
- Placing the client at the heart of our commercial, operational and support activities.
- That AIRCALIN commits to the implementation of standards and actions aiming to constantly improve the quality of our services through the « Client Project ».
- That AIRCALIN, like more than a million companies throughout the world, respects the requirements for ISO 9001 whose primary objectives are client satisfaction and continued improvement.
The certification audit was carried out by an international, independent and accredited body: DNV GL. The ISO 9001 certification testifies to the quality of our management system which was certified to be in accordance with Best Practice. The certificates issued by a third-party, such as DNC GL – Business Insurance allows clients to be certain that AIRCALIN has implemented the required regulatory internal procedures.